Google
 

Sunday, April 22, 2007

O, Canada! I'll Be Late for "D.O.C."

Oh, no, Lostophiles! A major crisis!

On Wednesday, I fly to Montreal for a client meeting. I land at 8:45 pm local time. No problem, right?

WRONG!!! Apparently, our neighbors to the North get their Lost episodes two hours ahead of those of us watching stateside.

The upshot is, I won't have time to watch, much less recap "D.O.C." until at least a day late.

So here's what I'm asking: send me your thoughts, your questions, your theories, etc. Post them as comments to this post, or email me at lostquestions@gmail.com. After I watch the episode (and discover, as you'll already know, who Sun's Baby Daddy is), I'll incorporate your musings into my recap, and give you full credit for your contributions.

Can't wait for your thoughts!

No comments: