Also, from this week's mega-podcast, some interesting moments:
- Take Mikhail's history of the island at face value. He wasn't lying, though his "hostiles vs. Dharma" story may have been colored by his being a "hostile."
- The Others probably did not know about the Swan Station - after all, Kelvin was still pushing the button after the "purge" Mikhail talked about.
- Locke's agenda, including his (probably) intentional destruction of the Flame, will be revealed tonight.
- Ms. Klugh is dead (though she may show up in flashbacks) but Mikhail might not be.
- "Him" and "Jacob" are one and the same...whoever that may turn out to be.
- And finally, kudos to Joe Sculptor, who has posted a comment to this blog, for getting a question answered by the Powers that Be!